The goal of this blog is to integrate and relay powerful, beautiful concepts from science and philosophy.
While new discoveries continually push the creative process in new directions, sometimes causing coherence to suffer, the posts are intended to be read linearly, like a book.
Eventually, in some future, I hope to create something like a virtual museum for these concepts to be displayed, where the connections between ideas can be explored as though they were physical objects.
Until then, I hope the long, winding road to a Menimagerie can be interesting in itself.
Följ mig på TwitterMy Tweets
- OTOOP Part II.II: From Hierarchies to Networks 2016-01-10
- OTOOP Part II.I: The Redundant Scientometrician 2016-01-10
- OTOOP Part I: Book list 2016-01-10
- OTOOP Part I.XII: Different Statistical Approaches 2016-01-05
- OTOOP Part I.XI: The Normal Distribution 2016-01-05
- OTOOP Part I.X: Surface Tension – The Philosophy behind Statistics 2016-01-05
- OTOOP Part I.IX: Science as Information-Processing 2015-08-29
I study psychology and computing science in Glasgow but am originally from Sweden. I like drawing and popular science. Please don't hesitate to contact me at email@example.com